Social Firms Europe CEFEC is the only network of Social Firms across Europe! At a time when employment is increasingly difficult for individuals who are at a significant distance from the labour market because of their disability or disadvantage, it is essential that we create the jobs for such groups and one of the most obvious solutions is to facilitate the start-up and operation of Social Firm and social co-operative businesses that offer real, paid, sustainable employment options within a supportive working environment.
Social Firms Europe CEFEC is a truly participative and integrative network, working on behalf of its members across all the EU member states to:
Promote the model of Social Firms and social co-operatives at EU, national and regional levels
- Collect data and evidencing about the impact of Social Firms
- Facilitate networking and sharing of best practice between members
- Share skills and expertise of members
- Encourage and explore opportunities for further research into the Social Firm model as it operates in different EU countries
- Promote and facilitate where possible inter-trading opportunities between Social Firm businesses
Do join us in this work… we are stronger together!
If you need more details about the SFE CEFEC network, please download from HERE the Governance & Guidance Manual.SFE CEFEC Manual_2022