Join us in our work – we are stronger together!
- Annual conference held in different EU country each year
- Sharing of best practice and inspiration through operation of the European Social Firm of the Year Award – a competition held each year with prizes for an overall winner, best small Social Firm of <10 employees and best large Social Firm of >11 employees (subject to the definition of Social Firms outlined on the back page of this brochure
- Support of members to create new workplaces
- Facilitation of information exchange and mutual support at a transnational level (including brokerage of partnerships for European projects)
- Provision of a voice for members at EU level
- Encouragement of research into the Social Firm model and lobbying for better understanding of the role and potential of Social Firms
Click here for the different categories and fees