Title: Social Economy – a step for a better future
1. The Association of Farmers (Teleorman county, Romania) – coordinator
2. The Association “Future for Women” (Vrancea county, Romania)
3. Biosilva Association (Botosani county, Romania)
4. Association “Institute for Social Partnership Bucovina” (Suceava county, Romania)
5. Onixalex Association (Arges county, Romania)
6. Association Social Alternatives Millenium (Alba county, Romania)
7. Confederation of European Firms, Employment Initiatives and Cooperatives (CEFEC)
General objective: developing structures of social economy by implementing actions that will lead to the creation and development of 14 social enterprises in the regions where the Romanian partners are registered.
OS1 Creating and developing 14 entities of social economy and creating 93 jobs, out of which 66 for people from vulnerable groups
OS2 Promoting social inclusion and social economy in the 5 regions where the project activities will take place
OS3 Developing instruments for implementing the concepts of social inclusion and social economy in the 5 regions where the project activities will take place. The target group will benefit from professional qualification and jobs in the new Social Economy Structures (SES) which will be developed in the project.
Activities of the project where SFE CEFEC was involved:
A 4.1. Exchange of experience: the coordinator and SFE CEFEC will organize the exchange in one of the countries members of SFE CEFEC with the aim of creating a manual of best practices concerning social inclusion and social economy. There will be visited Structures of Social Economy and NGOs with activities in the field of social inclusion and social economy.
A 4.2. Creating a manual of best practices concerning social inclusion and social economy. This manual will be disseminated to all the SES and local actors from the area where the activities of the project are developed.