1. Social Firms Europe CEFEC – A History
The Social Firms movement in Europe led to the first meeting in Berlin in 1987. Click here to find out what has happened since.
2. Abstract Work Integration Social Enterprises
In the Netherlands the public and professional opinion on working with disabilities has changed considerably over the last few years. Click here to read more.
3. Challenges and opportunities facing European Social Firms, 2008
A survey of Social Firms in different European countries in 2008 – these slides were presented at the 21st conference in Portugal and outline the key challenges and opportunities perceived by the Social Firms. Click here to view the slides.
4. Social Return on Investment (SROI)
Click here to view slides from Sheila Durie, September 2009
5. Social Firm growth in Germany
Click here to view slides from Peter Stadler, September 2009
6. Managing Diversity – supporting people with mental health problems in Social Firms;
Click here to view the slides from Dr Bob Grove, September 2009
7. An update on affirmative businesses or Social Firms for people with mental illness
Click here to view the article by Professor Richard Warner and James Mandiberg, PHD
8. Working group on definitions
Click here to view the paper started at the 22nd Prague conference led by Sally Reynolds